Friday, January 2, 2015

2014

I'm not sure what makes a new year feel so redemptive. Probably because it has a definitive beginning and end. It provides closure that is either welcomed or mourned. 2014 isn't a year i'm sad to see go. I've been waiting for sometime to have a definite close on the latest chapter of life. I started the year with plans and dreams that took the back burner for change and growth that was unwelcome, but needed. Today I'm thankful for closed doors and open hearts. I'm thankful that it's been almost 7 months since my last panic attack. I'm thankful for new life and the promises that come with it. And most of all, I'm grateful for His unfailing faithfulness.

If I wrote down my new year resolutions, it would look something like this.

 

2015, I'm so happy to see you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment